The East River Federation Port Authority (ERF PA) is a federal agency of the East River Federation.
The following list defines duties and responsibilities of the ERF PA:
- Security within the federation.
- Patrolling internal waterways and the waterways leading to the community, verify that waterways remain navigable.
- Inform landlords who block waterways of navigation hazards.
- Boat traffic control.
- Issue boat permits to residents.
- Verify that moored boats belong to residents and do not exceed prim allowance.
- Assist residents and visitors.
- Promoting the community to neighbors.
- Report anomalies to community managers.
Current PA officers:
- Sam Lukyan Voom
The PA is located at Station Muirhead.